In this episode of Web3 Innovators, Conor Svensson, Founder and CEO of Web3 Labs, talks to Marius Ciubotariu, Founder of Hubble Protocol. Hubble is a DeFi protocol on Solana that provides a censorship-resistant stablecoin USDH.
Topics covered in the discussion include:
- How DeFi benefits the end user
- Why censorship resistance is such an important topic
- The stablecoin landscape, and how Hubble’s USDH stablecoin fits into it
- How collateralised stablecoins backed by cryptocurrencies should be
- Other types of assets that could be collateralised on-chain in the future
Marius is a technologist with a deep passion for finance and building products to benefit the end users, if you want to get a better understanding of stablecoins and DeFi, we thoroughly recommend you listen to this episode!
Find out more about Hubble Protocol here.
Watch the podcast here.
To order your copy of the Number 1 Best Seller 'The Blockchain Innovator's Handbook', head to https://www.web3labs.com/innovators
➡️ Remember to leave us a 5* review and we'd love to hear your comments too!
➡️ Follow Web3 Labs on Twitter
➡️ Follow Web3 Labs on LinkedIn
➡️ Follow Conor on Twitter
➡️ Get Conor’s latest thoughts on Web3 at https://writing.conorsvensson.com/