In this episode of Web3 Innovators, Conor Svensson, Founder and CEO of Web3 Labs, talks to Marius Ciubotariu, Founder of Hubble Protocol. Hubble is a DeFi protocol on Solana that provides a censorship-resistant stablecoin USDH.
Topics covered in the discussion include:
- How DeFi benefits the end user
- Why censorship resistance is such an important topic
- The stablecoin landscape, and how Hubble’s USDH stablecoin fits into it
- How collateralised stablecoins backed by cryptocurrencies should be
- Other types of assets that could be collateralised on-chain in the future
Marius is a technologist with a deep passion for finance and building products to benefit the end users, if you want to get a better understanding of stablecoins and DeFi, we thoroughly recommend you listen to this episode!
Find out more about Hubble Protocol here.
Watch the podcast here.
To order your copy of the Number 1 Best Seller 'The Blockchain Innovator's Handbook', head to https://www.web3labs.com/innovators
Connect with Us
Join the Web3 Innovators community and engage with like-minded individuals passionate about the potential of blockchain technology.
Contact Web3 Labs:Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram | Facebook | Discord | Tiktok
• Explore Web3 Labs: Web3 Labs specialise in web3 solutions for enterprise.